Do I Need Hair Restoration?
Hair loss has many causes including aging, genetics, stress, and health status. Austin Hair Restoration Clinic’s medical professionals can determine the reasons for your thinning hair, and help you choose a hair restoration program that addresses them.
The Norwood Scale is the most common measurement for classifying male pattern baldness. It provides a reference to determine the extent of balding, explore treatment options, and measure the effectiveness of treatment.
What Hair Restoration Options Are There?
At Austin Hair Restoration, we offer a full range of innovative surgical and non-surgical treatment options to give you optimal results.
Our skilled professionals can perform both robotic and manual FUE surgical treatments:
- Robotic FUE: ARTAS® Robotic Hair Restoration provides AI-assisted hair harvesting and implantation to give precise, natural results.
- Manual FUE: Single hair follicles are removed from one area of the scalp and carefully relocated to thinning areas of the scalp.
We also offer non-surgical treatments to preserve and revitalize your hair. These may be used alone or as complements to other treatments.
- ProGen Hair Injection Therapy: This cutting-edge procedure uses platelet-rich plasma from your own blood to stimulate hair growth through vascularization and angiogenesis.
- Capillus Low-Level Laser Therapy: This once-daily home treatment with an easy-to-use laser device slows down hair loss and helps hair growth.
- Medications: Oral and topical medications block the effects of enzymes responsible for pattern baldness.
- Votesse: This all-natural foam and daily vitamin regimen aids in increasing hair’s fullness, shine, and overall health.
Which Option Is Right For Me?
At your initial consultation, we will gather information and do an examination of your hair and scalp. Then we can determine the cause of your hair loss, set your hair goals, and determine which hair restoration option is right for you.
Setting up a Consultation
Austin Hair Restoration Clinic is committed to providing individualized patient care. Our concierge-style clinic prioritizes your needs and ensures that your experience is comfortable and stress-free.
Contact us for a consultation to learn how we can help you.